Mergers & acquisitions / Commercial law / Private equity & venture capital / Corporate & commercial / Project finance / Employment / Real estate transactions / Development & regulatory / Energy
Selection of projects
- Pro Kapital in sale of one of the largest shopping centres (Kristiine Keskus) in Tallinn to Citycon for approximately EUR 105 million.
- Neste Oil, in sale of its 93.85% holding in Estonian subsidiary AS Reola Gaas to Alexela Group.
- EQT Infrastructure Fund in the purchase of shares in Fortum Alpha B.V for approximately EUR 200 million.
- Group of UK investors in the acquisition of the so-called journalists’ house (situated at Pärnu mnt 67A) and further on, the sale of the building to Colonna Kinnisvara.
- Austrian private asset management company ECE Capital in various M&A and real estate transactions.
- Nortal in corporate and M&A issues (including various intra-group restructurings and acquisitions of/exits from other businesses).
- G4S Estonia in various legal matters related to its daily business.
- Since 2016 Law Office TARK, partner
- 2010-2016 Law Office Tark Grunte Sutkiene, senior associate
- 2004 Law Office Hannes Snellman (Finland), visiting attorney
- 2001-2010 Law Office Tark & Co, associate/senior associate
- 2000 Law Office Bachmann & Partnerid, internship
- 1999 Law Office Aivar Pilv, internship
- 2001 Estonian Bar Association
- Estonian Young Lawyers’ Association
- 2004 internship at Hannes Snellman Law Offices, Finland
- 2001 University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (B.A.)
- 2000 internship at Law Office Bachmann & Partnerid, Estonia
- 1999 internship at Law Office Aivar Pilv, Estonia
- Commercial, corporate and M&A – Leading individual, Legal500 2019
- Commercial, corporate and M&A – Leading individual, Legal500 2018
- Corporate and M&A – Best Lawyers 2017-2018